You know that Woozles sells wonderful children’s books for ages birth to teens. And you know that Woozles sells quality and educational toys, games, activities, and puzzles for these children as well. Do you know of the other services that Woozles provides to its customers, to help make gift buying and giving easier? No? Well, let us tell you a bit about what Woozles can do for you!
Looking for a present for someone?
– Call us at the store or use our toll free number (1 800 966 0537) and we can help you pick out books and toys.
– We can wrap the presents for you (with a small donation to the Literacy Fund).
– We can mail the present directly to the lucky recipient. We use Canada Post and simply charge you what Canada Post charges to Woozles.
– You can purchase a gift certificate that can be left at the store for the recipient to pick up and spend or we can mail to their house.
– You can leave a registry list of gift ideas for a baby shower, a birthday, or any occasion at all! We will help your invitees select a gift from the registry!
– Looking for something specific that we don’t have in stock? Ask us about ordering it for you.
Are you an educator or a librarian? Call us or drop by and we can help find books that you are looking for. Our knowledgeable and helpful Woozles staff are always happy to make book suggestions for your students from our wonderful Woozles book collection in-store.
Other Woozles services include:
Gift of Reading Program
Baby’s First Year Gift Basket
Battle of the Books Program
Woozles Book Clubs
Woozles staff (left to right): Ann Marie, Margot, Mollie, Lisa, Nadine
Absent: Suzy (taking the picture!), Lydia, and Sara